Bible Study, Blogs, Christian blogs, Christian Podcasts, Christian Teaching, Christian Topics, Christian Women, Discernment, Discipleship, False Teaching, Ladies Bible Study, Podcasts, Sound Doctrine, Theology, Women's Bible Study
The internet is glutted with “Christian” women’s blogs, many of which are anything but Christian because they don’t teach what accords with sound doctrine.
Well, genuinely regenerated Christian women have had enough. Enough of the false doctrine from celebrity divangelistas. Enough of the feel-good fluff that takes them nowhere in their quest for spiritual maturity. We want bloggers and podcasters who will push us to study God’s word, who exhort and encourage and even step on our toes as we seek to be conformed to the image of Christ.
10 Biblically Sound Blogs and Podcasts by Christian Women wasn’t enough for you precious ladies. You clamored for more! So, it is my pleasure to present for your edification 10 MORE Biblically Sound Blogs and Podcasts by Christian Women.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Don’t take my (or anyone else’s) word for it that any ministry, podcast, book, or blog is biblical in its doctrine. You MUST do the work of comparing with Scripture everything you read and hear. If it doesn’t match up with God’s word (in context), chuck it.
1. Berean Research– “Berean Research exists to help Christians discern and equip themselves to keep themselves and their brothers and sisters from falling into deception. This project is a joint effort by a group of discernment veteran reporters who have researched the movements and leaders deceiving the flock.” Facebook Twitter
2. Abandoned to Christ– Sunny Shell writes “about marriage, biblical submission, parenting, friendships, evangelism, and my battle with a rare metabolic disease for the past 11 years—all with the eternal, rich and hope-filled perspective of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I try to keep it real, while keeping it pure, to keep it praiseworthy.” Facebook Twitter
3. The Outspoken TULIP– “I’ve seen (and, regretfully, participated in) many things that deviated from Biblical Christianity. Now the Lord has blessed me with an opportunity to publish some corrective thoughts, hopefully directing people to the purity of His Word.” Twitter
5. Guarding the Deposit– “My desire has always been to warn about occult practices outside of the church, but now that I realize that these practices have entered the church, my burden has become so much greater…I want to warn and inform.” Facebook Twitter
6. Women Under Grace– Women Under Grace is a relatively new blog that deals with error and heresy in the church. It teaches Christian women to be good Bereans regarding biblical teaching, rather than relying on their feelings, and to be women of grace who respond graciously when confronted with false teaching in the church. Facebook
7. Steak and a Bible– “I love the Bible and, much less importantly, a good steak. My goal with this site is to share the truth of scripture with believer and non-believer alike, and to specifically encourage believers to study and know the Bible, and warn them of false teachings in and around the church.” Twitter
8. Theology for Girls– “I’m just an ordinary wife, mom, and grandma who enjoys blogging about the things I love most. I hope you’ll find something here today to encourage your heart.” Topics include theology, Bible study, and women in Christianity. Facebook
9. The Reluctant First Lady– Laurel is a pastor’s wife. Her goal in blogging is “to get you to THINK about your life and service to the Lord Jesus Christ — what you believe, why you believe it, how you live it out, and why you live it out the way you do.” Facebook
10. Naomi’s Table– “We study [God’s] Word and learn about the often confusing roles the world tells us we need to take on, and compare those pressures with what the Bible says about Godly women and discipleship.” Naomi’s Table is currently on hiatus, but you will enjoy their archive of articles, podcasts, and Bible studies.
Who are your favorite (male or female)
doctrinally solid bloggers and podcasters?